The Flat Dark Earth version of the P-10 C.
Many years in the making, we’re pleased to announce the latest addition to the CZ line of handguns — the P-10 C. Much more than just our take on the striker-fired pistol, the P-10 is decidedly CZ, from the way it feels to the way it shoots.
First order of business, ergonomics. Anyone who’s picked up a CZ 75 for the first time gets it — it just has to feel right in the hand. With the CZ grip angle, the P-10 avoids that ‘brick-in-the-hand’ feeling that has plagued many in the striker-fired genre, allowing it to point naturally. A mild palm swell, deep beavertail and three interchangeable backstraps make the P-10 fit a wide variety of hands as if it were built for them. Because it was.
Next up, trigger. So many striker-fired pistols do many things right, falling short when it comes time to pull the trigger. The P-10’s trigger is designed to minimize creep and stacking, and after initial break-in averages a clean 4.5-5 lb pull and rebounds with a short, positive reset — meaning single shots can be meticulously placed while follow-ups are effortless.
Built to withstand the rigors of military use, its fiber-reinforced polymer frame and hardy nitride finish are made for the daily grind. A generous trigger guard allows use with gloved hands while being undercut to allow as high a grip as possible, and a set of metal tactical sights allow for one-handed manipulation of the slide on a belt.
Like all CZ pistols, the P-10 is built with our legendary cold hammer forged barrel. The ‘C’ in the name indicates that it is compact in both frame and slide size, and magazines are of the same family as the hammer-fired P-07, meaning the P-10 C holds 15+1 in 9mm in a flush-fitting mag with extended bases allowing 17+1. Take-down of the P-10 will be familiar to most fans of striker-fired guns, and even more pleasing will be holster compatibility with some of the most common guns on the market.
It may have taken a while to come to market, but we feel the wait has been worth it. With CZ reliability, engineered ergonomics and a bevy of features both familiar and new, the P-10 is the complete package.
***Notice*** Due to a delay in production of factory night sights for the P-10 in 2017, several shipments of FDE P-10 Cs were been brought in with standard three-dot sights. These guns are listed under a different SKU (91524/01524) and are priced at the same level as a standard black P-10 C, with an MSRP of $499. Apologies for any confusion this might cause.
Lucas Extreme Duty Gun Oil VS Accuracy Oil
“The FOUR HORSES – EVERYTHING needed to OPTIMIZE firearm performance PLUS ONE more Horse”
“This kit contains all of the products listed below in a handy carrying/storage case that you need to chemically clean, protect and optimize the performance of your firearms.”
- Optimize – Accuracy, Reliability & Functionality
- Protect & Preserve
- People & Earth Safe
- OUR #1 Selling Product
Starter Pak advantages:
- All the core products plus Accuracy Grease in one safe place
- Dramatically more effective than the competition
- Operate synergistically as a “firearm optimization system”
- Able to create time and money efficiencies for shooters
- Earth, people & “nose” friendly
- American ingenuity & American made at its BEST
Additional “GOOD Stuff” to know
Do you want better ACCURACY – RELIABILITY & PERFORMANCE? Everything you do leads to the “all important shot.” The benefits from the chemical technologies in this Pak produce the WOW factor that makes this one of the best ROI investments that you can make to MAXIMIZE your shooting experience!
This Pak contains
- 2oz Accuracy Oil (firearm lubricant & protectant)
- 2oz Carbon Destroyer (carbon cleaner)
- 2oz Copper/Lead Destroyer (copper & lead cleaner)
- 2oz Crystal Clear (high definition lens cleaner & protectant)
- 1/4oz Accuracy Grease (specialty lubricant)
“The most powerful FRICTION REDUCTION technology ON THE PLANET”
“This is a surface strengthening, protecting, and friction reducing molecular based advanced metal “conditioning” technology that also happens to be GREEN”
-Optimize your TIME
-Safe to use
Accuracy Oil™ advantages:
-Improves accuracy and tightens shot groups about 90% of the time
-Super smooth action
-Dramatically improve reliability – virtually eliminates friction related malfunctions
-Cuts cleaning time by 50-75%
-Reduced gumming of sand and dirt
-Unaffected by temperature (Middle-East highs of 115°+ to Alaskan lows of -52°)
-Environmentally and people friendly
-Superior corrosion protection
-Increased muzzle velocity & shooting consistency (lowers standard deviation and spread rate)
-Lowers barrel temperatures (up to 30%+ ) ???Reduced maintenance costs (lower wear and tear on components)
-Restores surface metal imperfections and extends barrel life up to 5X+
-Non-flammable – non-corrosive
-No ethers, graphite, Teflon, zinc, fluoropolymers or molys
-American ingenuity & American made
Additional “GOOD Stuff” to know
Friction is the number one enemy inhibiting optimal shooting performance of firearms. What separates us from every other gun lubricant is “how” and “how much” we reduce friction. The traditional battle against friction has been waged using surface oils, which create a slippery wedge between two metal objects. At best, friction is minimally and temporarily reduced before high pressures and temperatures carbonize, remove and nullify the lubricant. Introducing Accuracy Oil; like King Leonidas using a brilliant unique strategy against the Persian armies at Thermopylae, MSS is using a brilliant unique technology to defeat friction. After using Carbon Destroyer to deep clean contaminants out of the microscopic gaps and pores in metal, the active molecules in Accuracy Oilpenetrate into those gaps and pores and bond “into/onto” the metal to change the surface structure. Picture trillions of microscopic self leveling super-magnets forming a low stick shield onto ALL the metal parts of firearms. The surface becomes harder, smoother and tighter and drops friction by about 85-90%. The benefits that we claim are not just marketing words, they are the end results of how our chemistry is affecting the physics of the metal. Optimizing the function and performance of guns is simply reality. Whether during a hunt, at a competition or in the heat of battle, Spartan Accuracy Oil can make a critical world of difference to you – the shooter, and an even more critical difference to the target!
(Available in 2oz, quart, 1 gallon and larger sizes)
-30 Second EXPLOSIVE MSS intro https://youtu.be/ATPe58nUGSE
-Accuracy Oil vs. Top Competitors (Timken Friction Test) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jez_qiEOD_w&feature=player_embedded
-TVT Green Technology – VS – 3/4″Titanium” http://modernspartansystems.com/tvt/
RUGER AMERICAN RIFLE RANCH 300 BLK
- StockFlat Dark Earth Synthetic
- SightsNone-Scope Rail Installed
- Barrel Length16.12″
- MaterialAlloy Steel
- Twist1:7″ RH
- FinishMatte Black
- Weight5.9 lb.
- Thread Pattern5/8″-24
- Overall Length36″
- Length of Pull13.75″
- Suggested Retail$529.00
- Ergonomic, lightweight synthetic stock designed for quick, easy handling blends a classic look with modern forend contouring and grip serrations.
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user adjustable between 3 and 5 pounds, allowing shooters to make that perfect shot.
- The one-piece, three-lug bolt with 70° throw provides ample scope clearance and utilizes a full diameter bolt body and dual cocking cams for smooth, easy cycling from the shoulder.
- Patent-pending Power Bedding®, integral bedding block system positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy.
- Offers minute-of-angle accuracy that can make every hunt a success.
- Compact threaded barrel (5/8″-24 thread pattern) is cold hammer-forged, resulting in ultra- precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning.
- Features a visible, accessible and easy-to-actuate tang safety that provides instant security.
- Soft rubber buttpad is crafted for maximum recoil reduction.
- Factory-installed one-piece aluminum scope rail.
- Also includes – magazine; sling swivel studs.